The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) is a non-profit organization for the accreditation of companion animal veterinary hospitals in the US and Canada.
To become AAHA-accredited, our animal hospital has undergone a rigorous evaluation process to ensure they meet the over 900 AAHA Standards of Accreditation. These standards cover hospital safety, patient care, diagnostics, pain management, contagious disease management, continuing education, dentistry, and emergency/urgent care, among others.
We are proud members of the following professional organizations.
Specialty Veterinary Organizations
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- This not-for-profit organization is dedicated to improving the lives of animals and people through the education, training, and certification of specialists in veterinary internal medicine.
American College of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care
- ACVECC is an AVMA-recognized veterinary specialty organization for certification of veterinarians in the field of veterinary Emergency and Critical Care.
American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- ACVS is the specialty board that sets the standards for advanced professionalism in veterinary surgery.
Veterinary Oral Health Council
- VOHC authorizes the use of the VOHC Registered Seal on products intended to help retard plaque and tartar in animals' teeth.
General Veterinary Organizations
American Veterinary Medical Association
- The AVMA is the nation's leading advocate for the veterinary profession. The AVMA is a member-run, member-driven association representing the needs and priorities of member veterinarians.
California Veterinary Medical Association
- The CVMA is the largest statewide veterinary medical association in the United States, counting a membership of over 7,800 veterinarians, registered veterinary technicians, veterinary staff, academics, and students.
Southern California Veterinary Medical Association
- The SCVMA is a community of individuals who are committed to advancing the cause of organized veterinary medicine in Southern California.
We are proud to support and work with the following non-profit organizations in our community.
- The mission of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons is to advance the art and science of surgery and promote excellence in animal health care through research, education, and service to the public.
Ventura County Animal Services
- The mission of Ventura County Animal Services (VCAS) is to improve the lives of animals in our care, be timely and compassionate in our responses, educate the public through community outreach, and provide for the health and safety of the citizens and animals of Ventura County.
Humane Society of Ventura County
- The Humane Society of Ventura County is a compassionate care shelter and non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and adoption of animals in need throughout Ventura County.